Tutorials & Trouble Shooting for Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2017
Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-17 Calibration FAQs
Device Not Connecting
- Bluetooth needs to be enabled on the device and for the app (iOS & Android). Android: ECRI needs location permissions to scan for the device.
- If "ECRI" on the device is lit red, it is discoverable and awaiting connection.
- If "ECRI" on the device is lit green, the app is connected.
- If the device is not lit, unplug and plug back in.
- The device powers off after 30 seconds without connection. This prevents excess battery drain and provides a layer of security to prevent unintended access to your vehicle.
Speedometer Not Accurate After Calibration
- The tire size entered is the size on the sidewall and it needs to be reduced (typically 1") to account for tire "squish" from weight of vehicle.
- The settings are not taking effect (see support item below about this).
Settings Not Taking Effect
- More common in JL/JT Models, which can require a longer "off" period after programming. If this is happening, do the following after programming:
- Turn ignition off
- Open the driver door
- Exit the vehicle with the keyfob
- Close the driver door
- Wait at least 5 minutes to ensure all modules power down
- This ensures all modules power down. When modules power back up, they check with other modules on the vehicle for new settings and self-update at that time.